Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My new exciting life...

Pretty much every day of my life including my weekends are spent doing prep work for preschool, studing for tests, writing papers, and trying to catch up on sleep-I live such a glamorous life! Maybe that is why I am SO excited for this weekend. From Friday afternoon to late Sunday night I will live a life totally different from my own dreary one (I might even get to wear "fancy" clothes and high heels on a day other than Sunday!) Here are the things I am so excited about, in order of least important to most important:

Watch movies on my iPod (you can rent movies from iTunes now!)
See the exciting city of Chicago (I've never been there before)
Seeing my favorite Illinois-residing-relatives
Seeing "Wicked"

The family one should probably be the most important...but I can't lie. I feel like it is 2 days before Christmas! And all I can listen to on my iPod or in my car is the Wicked soundtrack (in fact it's all I can do to stop myself from playing it during preschool). How do you think the cast would feel about me adding my AMAZING singing voice to the chorus on ALL the songs (since I know every word of every song)

Don't worry I will of course be blogging about it all on Monday when I get home!

5 comments:

Allie said...

That IS exciting! I am so jealous!.. have a fun weekend and say hello to the Washburns for us! I still think you need to vacation further south... where it is warm! Come on!:)

Snyder Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Tera said...

I am jealous as well! Have a nice vacation...can't wait to hear all about it!

Mandy said...

Hey Dawn, La, laaa, la, laaa, You'll be popular!! Have fun!

Mike J said...

Say hi to the wicked Illinois relatives for me. . . wait. . . that came out wrong.