Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Blog

We all know I have a great blog because I've got all the makings for a great blog:

Cute background? Check.
Link to the best preschool in Utah? Check.
Colored text? Check.
Amusing anecdotes? Check
List of other people's blogs? Check.
Abundant sarcasm? Check.
No ads? Check.
Links to blogs about food? Check.
Witty writing? Check.

So lookin' around here you'd think, "gee, she's got everything!" But for quite some time I have felt like it is missing something.....something I couldn't quite put my finger on. Until now. I need to en-cute-ify my blog...and there is really only one way to do that. That is why I have created the following ad:

Blogger Seeking:
2 or 3 adorable children whose pictures I can use on my blog and basically pretend to own.

Requirements:
cute (preferably with blond or red hair, blue eyes, and freckles)
ages 4 and under (gotta keep it realistic)
preferably 2 girls and a boy or 3 girls
twins are a plus
a bunch of pictures of them at various locations and times...so that I don't have to do that stuff
the "rights" to "name" them whatever I want and create entire lives for them that have little or nothing to do with their real lives.

Pay: I'm a teacher so.....there really won't be any pay.

If you're interested give me a call and I will set up a time for your kids to come take the test photos and IQ test.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

You crack me up!

Mandy said...

Too Funny Dawn! I do have one red head with blue eyes under the age of 4....

Teisha said...

You are so funny! i love your blog!

Holly said...

So funny but I totally know how you feel. I was just thinking today how long it has been since I have updated my blog. Since I don't have kids either I don't really have a lot of fun things to post. Just look to the future and know they will come someday. It may be when blogging isn't so cool anymore but who cares right! :)

Tera said...

Thanks for the laugh today!

Amy said...

Oh, Dawn! You crack me up. I would volunteer Aaron, but I don't think he meets the requirements since he has brown hair (but with super-cute blond highlights), brown eyes, and is (as already mentioned) a boy.

How about you just put pictures up of yourself? I would like that.