Thursday, March 25, 2010

Glitter!

I do love glitter (who doesn't?) Here are the reasons why I love glitter:

1. I am a girl
2. It makes boring stuff un-boring
3. It is sparkly

But today my love of glitter increased because a bubbly little 3-year-old was dancing around me and sang this....

"I love glitter! I love glitter! It makes shit shine!"

I'm pretty sure she was just trying to say "It makes it shine" but the combination of an 's' at the end of the previous word and the 'sh' at the beginning of the next word made it impossible for her not to say shit...I mean it.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I sure do love all the shit I have to shine. It just makes life better

Brandon said...

And these are innocent, wonderful children. :) The things they learn in Preschool...

The Ericksons said...

That is the funniest thing ever. You always have the best stories.

Laurie said...

That is so funny!

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

We too love glitter at our place. Kate's code word for "stop whining and get happy" is "Sparkles"!