Monday, September 13, 2010

My Family

I really do love my family...I know I'm not always great at showing it (to the grown ups that is). There are times that these people are my favorite people in the entire world....and then there are times they make me want to move to Australia...but mostly they are great.

This is a quick "snapshot" of our family during our recent family vacation
(yeah we just hang out in semi-wooded areas near ponds with expensive cameras and tripods)

But I personally like this version better....
I feel like it's a more accurate portrayal of our family dysfunctionality

(if you want to really see how awesome this pic is....click on it)

But even when we were "randomly" snapping this photo we knew it would soon be outdated..(just check out the baby bumps on Cami and Lindsay!)

Just a few days ago Lindsay delivered Adam Washburn Taylor.

And only 3 weeks before that, Cami delivered Eddie Samuel TimothyI am grateful for my family...my sisters for having babies so I can be an auntie....my sister-in-law for taking great "snapshots"....my brothers for reminding me of all my short comings (but secretly thinking I am pretty amazing?)....my niece and nephews for being SO adorable!!

And mostly for my mom being the most amazing mom I know!

4 comments:

Tera said...

LOVE the pictures! Especially the 2nd family one. Love your family too!

Jill Skouson said...

Cute post! Cute family too!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE how great(fat) I look :)
The pics did turn out pretty stinkin good, although I feel bad for the guy behind Cami, did you notice the loving embrace her husband is giving her :)

Dawn said...

You don't look fat...just pregnant. And maybe Cami told him not to touch her...we are a sort of "personal space required" people.