Monday, October 22, 2007

Preschool Silliness

So I know that my last post was about silly preschool kids but I just had a superior funny experience today. This took place outside in the sandbox.

Me: "Wow, random little boy! You are really doing a great job of digging that hole!"

Random Little Boy: "Yeah I know."

Me: "Are you digging to China?"

Random Little Boy: Stares at me deep in thought for several moments, "I don't know. Is China in the sandbox?"

I love when kids are so literal, I think maybe we silly adults spend too much time trying to make things more complicated than they need to be which makes adults and all their silliness seem even silly-er. Let's just all be like the kids.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Dawn, I love reading your blog because it helps me see the humor in my own little life. Currently Andrew is yelling, "What can I watch?" "Nothing, you've been watching shows for the last 90 minutes." "But I REALLY want to watch something." And as I read your blog I am choosing to laugh at his semi-delirous state instead of yell at him. Kids really are the best.

Brittany said...

Preschoolers are even funnier than Cub Scouts! I didn't even think that was possible...