Friday, March 13, 2009

Friendship

During preschool we usually take a few minutes to stretch our muscles and breathe deep (especially when any one of us needs to calm down!). This is what happened one recent afternoon during stretching time:

Miss Dawn, "Put your legs out straight then reach way down and grab your toes."

One little boy complained, "Miss Dawn! I can't grab my toes, I can't even touch my toes!"

His friend who was sitting next to him immideatly thought of a solution, "I will touch them for you!" And he reached over and grabbed onto his friend's toes.

The first little boy grinned, "Thanks for your help!"

What thoughtful little boys!

2 comments:

Monique said...

That is totally sweet! Did your package come yet??

ali-dot-e said...

I am finally catchig up on all of my bloggin buddies! I love this post! If I ever can't touch my toes dawn, will you come touch them for me? Oh wait, I can't touch my toes NOW (are you busy?)