Monday, March 16, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes I can forget to go to sleep when I am reading.

Sometimes I go to the grocery store just to read ingredient lists on food (right now I'm on the lookout for gelatin).

Sometimes I burst into tears when I am singing along with "For Good" from Wicked.

Sometimes I wonder how it is that the weirdest people I meet are married...maybe I am just too picky.

Sometimes I can sleep for more than 10 hours straight.

Sometimes I write out my budget like 20 times in a week (not that it helps me stick to it!).

Sometimes I forget how good my life is.

Sometimes I write blog posts and then end up deleting them....but not this one I guess.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've wondered the same thing about weird people getting married. I guess they find each other.