Monday, January 28, 2008

Drinking on The Job

Today while I was working at the day-care (my second job) I was enjoying a nice lunch of "funeral potatoes," peanut butter cookies, and Rootbeer. A couple of the older boys approaced and we had the following conversation:

Boy #1: "What are you eating?"

Dawn: "Lunch."

Boy #2: "What is that you are drinking?"

Dawn: "Rootbeer."

Boy #1 to Boy #2: "She is drinking beer?!! My mom said that's bad!"

Boy #2 to Boy #1: "No it's not bad because her beer has 'roop' in it."

Boy #1: "Oh, yeah I forgot about the 'roop.'"

Well anyway, I enjoy the "roop."

4 comments:

Allie said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! Check my blog for further instruction...

Snyder Family said...

kids are so cute, they always say the funniest things, I look forward to reading the fun thing you write about

Kimberlee said...

Laughing so hard right now! Love it, Love you!

Mike J said...

Roop it up, baby!