Sunday, February 15, 2009

Better

Just A Few Of The Things My Cousin/Roommate Tera Does Better Than Me:

*Bake Muffins
*Get up on time
*Work on projects while I sit lazily and watch TV
*Make Lasagna (without meat I might add!)
*Be nice to people
*Support me when I have a mini (or not so mini) breakdown over bingo cards
*Floss regularly
*Drink Water
*Make her bed EVERY day!
*Plan an actual meal (like side dishes and stuff) on her nights to cook.
*Help her family and friends
*Be an amazing friend and cousin and roommate to me!!

I love living with Tera because since she is so much better at all these things than me...I can be a slacker!!

3 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

But you make lists better than any person I know!!

Tera said...

Oh Dawn...there are many things you are way better at than me. Cutting out lamination, laminating in general, planning something and following through, watching movies, using the remote, giving, dealing with strange body aches, making doctors appointments...Ahh, the list could go on! Thanks for being such a great roommate!

Monique said...

Um, Dawn. Can you come over and cut out my lamination?? Thanks.