Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stolen Story

So if you haven't read Tera's latest blog post about The Intruder(s)......you must read it! It is super funny but there are a couple of things Tera left out:

1. my over use of swears during this incident....I mostly screamed but I did manage to squeeze in a few choice words. Tera claims she "didn't even hear any swear words" but I don't believe her!

2. how hard Tera was laughing while she typed that post. She just kept laughing.....and then I would start laughing at her......and then she would laugh more. It was definitely worth it to hear that gross-bug-smashing-noise for the laughter later on!

5 comments:

Monique said...

What fun! I'm so glad I married into a family with such cool cousins. I mean really. They can cook, they can play games, they can bake, they can laugh at anything, they can bake... etc. :) Love ya!

Katrina said...

Last time I had a bee in the house I sprayed it with Windex. One spray and he was down. Then I soaked him. It was fast and easy and no squishing sounds. You should try it next time :)

Kimberlee said...

Wish I had been there...seriously. But had a good laugh again reading your additions to the post!

Holly said...

So when I read the beginning of this post I thought someone had seriously broken into your house. So scary, then I started laughing when I found out it was a bee.

Tera said...

I seriously haven't laughed that hard since we went and say Mama Mia!