Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back-To-School Season

I love "Back-To-School" Season! I love the smell of crayons and paper. I love the freshness of it all. I love the excuse to buy new clothes and shoes. I love settling back into a routine. I love all my favorite TV shows coming back. I love how "my" kids still find my jokes funny. I LOVE hearing the funny things the kids say! Please to enjoy:

Little Girl: Upon arriving the first day and seeing the other kids in class she pointed to a little boy and said, "I hate him." (What? You just saw him!!)

Little Boy: "Can we have pan fried noodles for snack today?...No?...Can we have them tomorrow?"

Little Boy: "Why do you have a upstairs?"
Miss Dawn: "Because I have to have a place to eat dinner and go to bed?"
Little Boy: "Why?"
Miss Dawn: "Because I don't live in here."
Little Boy: "Um....I think you do."

Little Girl: "OOH! Miss Dawn, I just want to keep you forever!"

4 comments:

Katrina said...

You are so lucky you get to work with kids. I love the sweet/funny things they say.

ali-dot-e said...

I love back to school beacuse I get to live my life through you. I love hearing all of the cute things they say. You forgot to tell the one about the little boy who said he was so smart because Miss Dawn taught me!!

Mandy said...

Thanks for the cute stories, keep 'em coming!

Allie said...

I wish Katelyn could be in your preschool! :( I look forward to more stories!