Monday, February 22, 2010

My Car

Yesterday as I was driving I started to notice a few things about my car....

My cup holders weren't holding beverages because they are full of necklaces and bracelets....I wear my jewelry everyday but then by the evening I am sick of it and I shed it right into the cup holders

My backseat currently serves two purposes (neither of which is allowing people to ride in my car) it is half shoe graveyard and half hanger collection facility.

The floor of my front seat is where all the really important bags of clothes go (I always need a change of clothes handy....just in case) which makes sense since the backseat is already pretty full.

If anyone is in need of bobby pins, clips, or pony-tail holders they need look no further than my stick shift....it just works so well!

And the little dip under the emergency brake is the PERFECT size for my favorite lip glosses...it easily hold 3 to 4.

and I realized...it's really more of a transportable closet than simple car.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am STILL finding bobby pins and pony tail holders in my master bedroom....sometimes I dont even know how they got there, they just appear. Unless you spend your afternoons there when we are not home....creepy.