Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mind Control?

Today I told my morning class that we were going to be going on a fiedtrip in a couple of weeks. When I said it 7 super-excited cheers erupted from the kids. I was a little surprised by their reaction considering that they had never been on a preschool fiedtrip before. Then one little boy said, "Um....what is a fieldtrip?" That was the reaction I was expecting.

I thought it so cute and funny that they were SO excited even though they had no idea what I was talking about. It may have had something to do with the excited expression on my face when I told them. The good news is that my plan for mind control is going QUITE well....{insert evil laugh here}.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, to be young again and be excited about the unknown instead of scared.

Suzy said...

mua-hahahaha. (that's my evil laugh-I use it quite often). I do find I can get my kids excited about anything as long as I use my excited voice. I'm glad I found you. You're funny.