Friday, November 27, 2009

Gratitude

Over the last couple days I have (obviously) been thinking about things that I am grateful for....and here is what I decided. It is super easy to be grateful for things you already have. Duh. So instead I decided to make a list of things I KNOW I would be thankful for IF I had them:

*A car that never needs to have anything worked on.
*A magical credit card...magic because the balance is magically paid off every month by not me.
*A Disney cruise vacation (I know I'm a grown up but seriously they look like SO much fun!)
*The ability to say no...even just sometimes.
*Good AND cheap health insurance.
*A laundry fairy.
*An extra day every week that is just for laying in bed/reading/eating chocolates (and none of the food you ate that day would count)

Well, now I've made you all feel bad about yourself because I really stepped up and was grateful for things I don't even have while you were just sitting around being grateful for your family. Sorry. (I of course mean "sorry that you are lame and I am amazing...but there is really nothing I can do about it.")

Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Monique said...

haha! You forgot~ Thankful for my cousin in law that is coming so I have ten excuses to go to Cafe Rio!