Wednesday, November 14, 2007

They do what?

I am finding that if I write down the funny things right away I don't forgot so easily.

In preschool this week we have been talking about Thanksgiving, Thankful attitudes, and of course, Turkeys. This morning as she dropped off her son one mom said, "we talked about turkeys yesterday so he is all ready to talk about them today." Then to her son, "Remember TURKEYS not chickens." (this is apparently a very confusing concept.)

So after his mom left this sweet little boy shared what he now knew about turkeys with me. I am wondering which family member was the source of his information. Please to enjoy.

Little Boy: "They slice their body (knife cutting across belly motion) and they cut their body off (cutting off hands motion)."

Miss Dawn: I'm sure my eyes were wide, "Oh really?"

Little Boy: "Yeah. And its cool!"

I will at this point reference a previous blog of mine entitled "Vegetarian?" maybe I will retitle it to "Vegetarian!"

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I just want to let you know that I LOVE reading your blog. I know I will always have a good laugh over what I read. You've never failed me!!