Monday, May 5, 2008

I miss blogging!

I have been SO busy lately! Since January I have only had a few things going on in my life, including;
Taking about 6 credits at UVU at night.
My preschool; 3 classes of 10 children. (this may seem easy to some, but if you are one of that "some" I invite you over to spend 2+ "relaxing" hours teaching my class while I go get a pedicure and listen to grown-up music)
Working part-time at a child care center
And we must not forget my ridiculously crowded social calendar!! (I am always having to turn people away, I just don't have time for everyone who wants to date me).

So now that the semester is over and I don't have class and homework to eat up my evenings (after working 2 jobs) I am feeling like I have all the time in the world. So maybe now I will remember to blog a little more.

First order of blogging business a little bragging about my grades:
Education=A (I should hope so)
Biology=B+ (which if you know me is really like an A++++)
maybe someday I will finish a degree.....maybe not.....no promises.

7 comments:

Tera said...

Dawn-Hooray for time to blog again! Right?! Can we got get that pedicure together after school is out for both of us? Congrats on the FABULOUS grades!

Dawn said...

Tera-so what day does school end...cause I can call make a pedicure appointment for that day!! I am SO in.

Tera said...

May 30--Hooray for the end of school! When does school end for you?

Amy said...

So glad to see you blogging again! I've missed your posts!

Allie said...

Yay for you!! You amaze me, Dawn! I don't know how you do all that you do! How nice that you will have some down time. Oh hey, what are you thinking about the vinyl letters? I think I have to let her know within the next week or so...

Brittany said...

I thought you were Superwoman before, but now I know for sure. I have faith in you to finish that degree! Keep up the good work!

Monique said...

I'm cheering for you babe!