Sunday, August 3, 2008

And The Not So Big City

So I got home from my trip to New York City on Wednesday night (around midnight) and left for our family vaca to Cedar City on Thursday morning. (No I really didn't sleep that night).

I always look forward to this trip, spending time with my family, being in Cedar City (which is a really nice place even if it is small-ish), seeing some good shows, etc. We had fun this year. I saw 3 shows my favorite of which was Fiddler on The Roof. I thought it was a really touching story (no my eyes did not tear up at the end....okay they did) and it was really well done.
Quite possibly the best part of it all is being with the niece and nephews. Here are some pictures of them.

James really liked the new fake Dolce & Gabana bag I got Lindsay in New York. He NEVER wants to hold still and he has the most infectious smile and laugh ever. (check out lindsay's blog to see James laugh.)

Pratt was playing with my sunglasses at the Greenshow. He was dancing up a storm during the greenshow-and yelled when the music stopped or switched to a slower song.

Emma watching the green-show. She really does enjoy watching the dancers and eating the treats that you can buy there. She also had a great time with a little photo shoot she produced. I went looking for Emma and Eric and my camera and I saw them by the "swamp" as Emma calls it. (Really just a little water-feature). Anyway I watched as she directed Eric to the right places to stand in order for her to take pictures of him! (Eric would do ANYTHING for her.)

Please to enjoy:



I am just so glad that she used MY camera so that I can own these pictures forever! I wonder how I can use these to torture him......

Emma also directed herself in a couple of shots that she made Eric take.

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I don't know Dawn...Eric looks pretty good in those pictures, I don't know how you'd use them against him!! Glad you had fun!

Dawn said...

Oh I think I can....Maybe an LDSSingles profile for him. Guess he better be nice to me. :)

Dawn said...

As a side note-I think it is really funny that apparently Eric stole these pics from my blog to use them on his facebook! They really are good pics of him. :)