Friday, September 12, 2008

I HATE FOOTBALL

My mom recently asked me why I hate football so much, am I harboring unkind feelings towards it because she neglected me to watch it when I was a child? No. I don't think so. I just think it is stupid.

So football season has started again.....LAME! And every Monday night there is nothing good on TV because the programers know that everyone else is watching football. So I was whining about this to myself but then I thought to myself that instead of complaining about it I should just DO something about it!
So I am! I am instituting Monday-Night-Movies! (Obviously in replace of Monday-Night-Football)
The plan is this:
Week One (September 15th): Go out to a Movie--I am thinking Mama Mia (I haven't seen a new movie in forever) but I don't have times yet.

Week Two (September 22nd): Stay in for a movie at my house--Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (to get ready for week three).

Week Three (September 29th): Go Out To a Movie--Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2. Again time to be announced.

Anyway you get the basic idea, alternate between going out and staying in. I know it is Family Home Evening night-so we will try to schedule this for the evening (after you do your family home evening...might I suggest 5:00pm for FHE?)

Let me know if you are in so we can start making a plan!!

1 comment:

Monique said...

And football hates you... :) But I don't!!! go cougs!