Friday, September 5, 2008

Sore Throat

So I think the worst part about being a grown-up is when you get sick. When you were a kid and you had a sore throat a lot of great things happened:
1.Getting to stay home from school and watch TV all day.
2.Having your mom fix you whatever food you wanted.
3.Your siblings having to leave you alone.
4.Not being required to do any of the regular everyday things like clean your room.

Being sick as an adult is really LAME! All I want is my mom (and by that I mean "anyone with a valid driver's license") to make me something to eat (and by that I mean: "go to jamba juice and get me a big old Caribbean Passion") and then dote over me for awhile (and by that I mean "do my laundry and clean my bathroom").

*As a side note I give a big shout out to all the moms I know who not only take care of their kids but also have to take care of their kids when they themselves are sick. I don't think I could do it (and that's probably why I don't have any kids yet. Well, that and throw up....gross)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You are always afflicted with these nasty sore throats! I am so sorry!