Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why...I Mean REALLY, WHY?

So my cousin Amy told me on Monday that she likes that I have been posting so much lately, and that is enough for me to post every day! Ok not every day but a lot and I also dedicate this random (basically useless) post to Amazing Amy Johnson. Now to the actual post, please to enjoy:

So right now it is a little after midnight and I am thinking "why?"
Why is it that at 3:45 in the afternoon I find the world dull and boring to the point of taking a completely unnecessary nap OR spending about $5000 in a smallish online shopping venture.
And Why is it that after midnight I find everything interesting and I suddenly feel able to AND desirous to do my laundry (at least until it is time to carry it upstairs) and I am the farthest thing from sleepy. You see, I know that even if I crawled into my little old bed right now, I still wouldn't sleep for at least an hour so why not watch a little more "What About Bob?" on TBS?
Why can't these be reversed?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey when do I get a post dedicated to me? :)

Monique said...

I want a post dedicated to me too. Rude. So I love "What About Bob?". We watch it all the time. My kids say, "Ah, mom! Not that BOB movie again." If they can watch those Barbie movies over and over (they are pretty good actually) then I can watch this. Dylan can say Bob by the way. How's that for random. Are you asleep reading my post. ... hello?

Why is the word verification so long? arg! vofhmvxpljdy

Amy said...

I feel so honored!!!!! It looks like you've set a precedent though...now you'll have to dedicate every post to someone!

And $5000? I think that deserves a post by itself!